Thursday, December 3, 2009

I know, it has been a while

But I don't know what to write about. I've been editing things that I'm not going to post here, so that's out. I haven't had any interesting things to think about lately. I went home (to Minnesota). I ate. I went shopping. I watched anime. I worried about my cats. I came home (to Chicago).

What an uneventful life I lead. I've been baking potatoes in the oven, since the microwave is broken. They taste even more delicious this way. I rub vegetable oil on them, poke holes in them, and salt them. Then I just put 'em straight into the oven. I found the recipe here: http://howtobakeapotato.com/
Just ignore the "tips to cut down on belly fat" ads. Only problem is they take forever.

Maybe next time I'll have something important to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment